Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Embed

It took a few attempts, but I finally got in touch with Merrik at Embed.

We discussed my options and he told me they would cost more than Intercard or Coin-tech but not without reason.

He did NOT express negatives of the others, but rather pointed out Embeds strong points and details of the installed user base, letting some of the facts speak for themselves.

Their system is somewhat more expensive than the other 2 mentioned. Their experience is valuable, but so far when thinking about pricing I find myself looking at one single feature as the main difference in my eyes...

It it worth that much more to have their hardware? The Color-glos are VERY nice, giving even more marketing options on top of what any of the systems can offer.

My discussion with Merrik was brief, with only ballpark numbers. I hope to get some more detailed pricing soon.

They are definitely more expensive, but I am not ruling it out yet. If I make the switch to cards soon, it will be a question of finding attractive financing, as I cannot simply write a check for ANY of them outright.

No comments: