Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Coin-tech update

I had fired off a new e-mail to Coin-tech, and followed it up a couple of days later with a phone call.

I was told to expect an updated quote soon, with lower numbers. As in my new quote should be in the same ballpark as an earlier one with a 'show special' discount.

Well, a few days later I got the updated quote, and I must say it is very attractive.

There was a rather significant drop in the cost of the base software.

(I think it would be best NOT to disclose exact numbers here publicly, so I won't.)

This price is only slightly higher than that of Intercard, and I am not entirely sure how close the 2 systems are in funcionality and included options. I know that the Game System quote is all inclusive, but I have to follow up with intercard on a couple things.

Given the length of time I have been talking to Coin-tech, and the excellent communication and patience they have shown me, I definitely lean in their direction given a similar price point.

No comments: